That's Right! Throw an I Am Brave and Unafraid Fundraiser and use the $$$ to welcome a cool author (I'd be so honored!), or towards anything your school needs or wants!!!
Could your school use an extra $1800+ to bring in a special guest, expand a current program, or simply to buy something needed for your classroom?
Would you like to infuse your students with skills and knowledge to help them overcome fears and build their confidence, all while having fun?
If you answered YES, an I Am Brave and Unafraid Fundraiser is perfect for you!
We'll do the math for you!
And we bet your school could do a lot of cool stuff if they had an extra $1800 or $9000 or more!
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Tips On How To Make Your Fundraiser the Best It Can Be!
1. Include your whole school in the planning and execution stages of your fundraiser creation!
2. Choose what you want your school to have that it doesn't already have.
2. Figure out the cost of what the school decided upon and decide on a number to be your fundraising goal.
3. Decide on the number of days your fundraiser will be help. Kickstarter research revealed that 30-60 days usually work the best. 36 days was my go to number for my Kickstarter and it was perfect!
3. Engage a few school leaders to create a wall thermometer with the fundraising goal on top and intermittent goals to hit. Have those leaders fill in the thermometer weekly as the goal gets closer and closer to being reached. Make weekly announcements so the school gets excited!
4. Tap into the connections of your families - who knows maybe they own a business or work for a business that would like to take the fundraiser to a new level and match all your donations!
5. Get creative! Your own creativity on what will work best for your school and community are nearly always the greatest ideas!
Copyright © 2017 I Am Brave and Unafraid - All Rights Reserved.